Bonjour, Howdy, Ni Hao: International Pet Transport Made Easy
Moving overseas? Bring your cat or dog along for the adventure! When relocating to a foreign culture, most families find it that bit easier to adjust with a familiar friend close to hand.
Things To Think About Before You Go
What paperwork will you need in the country you’re moving to? What’s the climate like (hot or cold?) and when’s the best time for you and your pet to go? Are the foods your pet is used to eating readily available there? Are there any medications your pet needs – can they be easily obtained or legally shipped in?
We’re Here To Help
With years of experience transporting pets safely and securely, put your trust in Pets Abroad UK. For pet transport between countries, we offer:
- Preparation of all local and international travel documents.
- Government approved vets on hand to take care of vaccinations, worming and flea treatments, blood tests and health checks.
- A dedicated pet travel consultant and specialist advice regarding the best preparation for your pet’s relocation.
- The most direct route available to your destination.
- we’ll also bring the crate to your home so that your pet can get used to it.
- Access to our temperature controlled pet travel vans, to pick up your pet.
- The option to customs clear and deliver your pet to your final destination.
How Do I Know My Pet Will Be Safe?
years of experience is testimony to the care we take, with a focus on your pet’s welfare. Like you, your pet flies in a pressurised cabin with the temperature set by the captain at a comfortable 18ºC.
Pets Abroad UK is a members of IPATA (the International Pet and Animal Transport Association) which ensures that we have trusted pet travel partners in every part of the world, ensuring our ‘Any Animal, Anywhere, Anytime’ philosophy is always upheld.
What Are the Next Steps?
Contact a Pets Abroad UK pet travel expert today to find out more about global pet transport.
Want to know more? Learn about our Care Code
Members of IPATA
We are members of IPATA (International Pet and Animal Transport Association), which ensures that we have trusted travel partners in every country of the world to ensure Any Animal, Anywhere, Anytime philosophy is maintained with the same high levels of care that we offer.